Hello my Zebras and Spoonies! Thanks for coming and hanging out with me today, I’m glad that you are here. Today I’m going to be talking about Gatorade G Zero Powder; giving a product review.
Things that I like about this
- The biggest thing for me is that this has a good electrolyte mix for me. I feel better when I am drinking Gatorade.
- I like that the powder’s flavor is really close to the premade bottles of Gatorade that you can buy off the shelf. Glacier Cherry is the only flavor that I have tried because it’s my flavor. So, I can’t speak to the other flavors for the powder mixes. I like that it’s easy to mix up in either cold or warm water.
- The little packets are very portable.
- Mixing my own Gatorade means that I am not generating a bunch of plastic bottle trash.
- It also gives you control of the strength of the mix.
- There is no added sugar
Things I dislike about this
- Having little individual packets creates more waste. I’d like it if I could get this in a jug that I could scoop from so there was less trash. I’m not if I’d switch or not, but having the option would be nice and I haven’t seen it as an option at this point.
- I wish it was more readily available. The only place that I have found it is on Amazon. I’ve never seen a grocery store selling it.
Thanks for coming and spending some time with me. I hope that you all find peace and wellness. Until we talk again, you take care of yourselves!